Monday, March 31, 2008

Zeitgeist

What is this word? Well I didn't know either so here is a definition:
'Zeitgeist is originally a German expression that means "the spirit of the age", literally translated as "time (Zeit) spirit (Geist)". It describes the intellectual and cultural climate of an era. In German, the word has more layers of meaning than the English translation, including the fact that Zeitgeist can only be observed for past events.'
This is a name of a "documentary", not sure about calling it that, but it is an interesting way to get you to at least think about things. Today I had a busy day, I actually had 3 topics all quite interesting, one about me and my connection with house, the other about human nature and behavior on solitude and last this film that at least makes you wonder...
Here it is hope you enjoy it and please do comment on it I would love to get feedback on this one, and it should provoke comments by it self :P...



More information :
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

No comments: