Monday, March 3, 2008

Maybe not...

Today I feel a bit romantic, which is a weird feeling for me since I feel the need to handle it. That is the thing with feelings, sometimes we need to handle them to maintain the normal order of things. I was planning on doing one of my romantic writings, which few people have ever laid eyes upon, but sitting in front of the computer I picture all the thoughts throughout my day, and I am unable to actually have a thread of thought. So though, no romantic Pedro, maybe it wasn't a romantic day, when I was coming home I was considering going into sarcastic mode, it sees to work well with me... Well if I do it I’ll talk about it later.
The thing is I heard a song today I haven't heard in a while which makes me remember how things work, and how you should play it... check it out... In normal text :P...
It's alright to tell me what you think about me, I won't try to argue or hold it against you. I know that you're leaving and you must have your reasons, the season is calling and your pictures are falling down. The steps that I retrace and the sad look on your face, the timing and structure, did you hear he fucked her?
A day late and a buck short I'm writing the report on losing and failing, when I move I'm flailing now and it'll happen once again I'll turn to a friend, someone that understands and sees through the master plan, but everybody's gone and I've been here for too long to face this on my own... Well I guess this is growing up... Well I guess this is growing up...
And maybe I'll see you at a movie sneak preview, you'll show up and walk by on the arm of that guy, and I'll smile and you'll wave, we'll pretend it's okay the charade it won't last, when he's gone I won't come back... And it'll happen once again I'll turn to a friend, someone that understands and sees through the master plan, but everybody's gone and I've been here for too long to face this on my own... Well I guess this is growing up... Well I guess this is growing up...

Although the lyric is better I leave you also the song ;)


No comments: