Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Solitude

Today I managed to join the too extra from yesterday together due to let's say interesting conversation about one of the topics. I have to note that today I would definitely talk about Tibet since it was a very recurrent topic throughout the day, but... :P
Some people are afraid to be alone, the thought alone is just unbearable. Why this is? Well it is really not the point for today, but rather the mechanisms people construct to deal with this. The most comm. one is getting a lot of so called "friends", those who know me understand why I used the quote on the word, who are so friendly it itches, the sort of people that would say "I am a great friend but on that he was completely wrong". Perhaps I should give the idea, imagine you cheat on your girlfriend, and your "friends" find out about it and say that, because friends would say I am sure he has his reasons and it is probably not his fault. How many friends like that do you have? I have a couple so lucky me... Regardless of this, since I drifting out of the topic, people surround themselves with people that are beneath them, intellectually, socially, etc, for a guarantee of company, it is better to pretend to have a life than not have one at all... NO FUCKING WAY, after a while you can't even recognize yourself and separate who you are from who you hang out with, you corrupt yourself because a stupid fear... Life is short, I know a cliché, butt it is, how much time can you lose around people you know are nice and everything but simply aren't it? You know it, they probably know it, so why? Give your time to new things they might be worst but then again they might not...
Which brings me to another topic, a bit more personal, and I am sorry the previous one was too scattered, a close friend of mine told me she realized after watching a rerun of house, that I am more similar to him than she thought, not only on the irony but also in his sadness. This for me was kind of a given that I thought people saw when they did the comparison, apparently I was overestimating people's comparison :P. The thing is house isn't happy most of the time, and he doesn't pretend to be, he doesn't feel the need to do so, here with differ on the form, I don't pretend but I elude people towards not making any assumptions about my happiness level, specially people close to me, he is a bit more blunt about it. It was pointed out to me that he seeks to be unhappy and destroy happiness, his own and of his friends, I couldn't disagree more, he seeks to validate happiness because if it is not why bother? He is open to the possibility of it being true, but his skeptical about it, he wants the whole shit and not just a sample of it...
He has all reasons to be happy, like people point out to him, and he knows it, but for him what he has is peanuts, little more than what is obvious, and what is not he tests to see if it is true, friends, new concepts, new truths, new illusions...
I wondering does anybody else see this? Let me know....
Here a video I shown a lot of people maybe they will see it with different eyes now...

No comments: