Sunday, April 6, 2008

Revolt

Right today I was going to talk about being less online, and so on... BUT BENFICA PLAYED...
I feel too cheated, I heart is pumping like mad, a great game, they played awesome, which by the way I admit we haven't done so in a while. BUT FUCK 3 clear penalties, one penalty against that didn't exist, the keeper got it so it wasn't that big the mistake.
Honestly it's like the referee just punch me, and the fucking other team they were kicking the players not the ball, fuck...
I feel like shit, and yes I am a boy that cares about football, fuck haven't watch a game live in a while, today I decided to watch it and ...
DEPRESSION, tomorrow I’ll be so depressed, now I am fucking angry, bahhhh...
Anyway congratulations to Benfica players you made me proud today, never gave up, even though they didn't win, for me they deserved the shirts that they had, like I heard our coach just say, team should be proud, and the others should feel the shame that this game was, a disgrace to football...

BENFICA FOREVER, SOU BENFICA (I AM BENFICA)



Sorry for those who don't understand Portuguese, but chances are you wouldn't understand anyway...

No comments: