Monday, April 21, 2008

Splintered thoughts

Splintered thoughts have drifted out of my mind today, nothing new here right? well kind of true, yet today my sense of sarcasm was let's say in a high, a lot of interactions with people associated to this makes me smile :P I really enjoy myself when I am sarcastic... yet reality has a way of sneaking in and problem solving is one of my famous characters, you can't fight what you are good at I guess and on those issues sarcasm seems patronizing...
Tomorrow I go to Germany, so no post tomorrow, and honestly I had a fun topic for today and this shit came out, not that it is not true but...
Funny thing about a day like this, you see the potential of all directions including the importance of the one you are on, you do get this warm feeling inside for knowing it is a choice, well not really a choice, it is not about what you choose to be, but more about what you chose not to be, and not to do...
The value of life is measured in what? Your value? Your value for others? The reality? Well on days like this it doesn't really matter, things are clear on how you have to be... at least for some... but all? Well that is the tricky one, fighting for others is great and all, yet something more must be in order for you to be...
I guess this stopped making sense, too abstract sometimes becomes incomprehensible...
Catch you Wednesday....

No comments: