Saturday, April 12, 2008

In doubt ... perhaps Madro

Aro (a kind of hello in Portuguese), today I was looking forward to write about rabbits that I pull out of my hat, the twisted views of my brain, the sudden realizations, the clarity of thought, the results of a different approached week...
LOL, I am just realizing that you might be curious about all this, and I am writing it to say that I am talking about something else :P, some irony is always nice.
Today I saw Sicko, let me tell you how proud I am of being Portuguese and in turn also European, there are definitely reasons why this is the old continent and the cradle of modern civilization, I would even go further and call us the visionaries of the obvious, not living in a perfect system we do excel in its improvement...
Not sure I actually want to talk about this, LOL, let's just say people are strange they live without realizing what they possess, being that the benefits of your country or the closeness of a true friend, the potential just there, the lack of vision for the obvious. The thing is I suffer from the same illness with the conscience of it which makes it frustrating, although it gives me the clarity of thought to prepare for the lack of vision. Decisions are easy, good decisions are the tricky bit...
People can pull out all sorts of shit from their magic hat, and yet I find myself questioning the relevance of doing so... Don't get me wrong to those that are under my protection the relevance is clear, what I mean is why use it to compensate for our own lack of vision, or worst to compensate for the lack of vision of others.
Someone today pointed something interesting without realizing it, the simple approach might not be the best, the right, etc, but it is simple, and in that lies its appeal after all who wants to excel? ME, fucking idiots of the world, but I did realize something, what I want might not be that clear, but what I don't want is crystal clear, personally and for the world, yes I am still talking about both things, don't you just love abstraction :P.
Simplicity on the rules, complexity is an outcome of the interactions of the simple, we are merely a mutation of a conjunction of simple things providing us with the illusion of complexity.
Break it down, divide and conquer as Caesar said, you'll find more answers than you expected....
Potential is all fine and great, but it is a mere contextualization of the nothing that could, but should it? Well I guess that depends on the want. The theory of the could, should and want which doesn't have to come on that order. Basically all we do can be reduced to these 3 things, different people use different weights for each of the things, but the end result is the same, it maps people's decisions. Some people don't care about should, only about can and want, others only can, and the idiots only should (personal opinion, if you decide based only on other you are not living your life).
Today I feel like a natural bullshiter, I just erased something quite personal, the thing is what the fuck is this damage control about, the simplicity of fact, the description of a concept you wish you had... well I leave it in the words of others, besides it is not like... better yet I defy comments on this video and what I mean with it (who bets I get no comments?)...(I added another one hope it helps :P)




No comments: