Monday, January 14, 2008

Brilliant start for my week...

Today I was planning to talk about the comment to one of my posts, but the day's events made me reconsider that. So today I am talking about organization, of lack of in my case.
Right, so I’m one of these dudes that likes doing things from memory, meaning I save all the shit I need to do in my head. Normally it works, actually it works pretty well except when I save the wrong time for something important, as I did today, and then frustration steps in...
How hard can we be with ourselves? Personally, and regardless of compensating for it during the day, I am quite hard with myself, what sort of idiot misreads an email?
I know it happens to all of us, still I feel this anger towards myself, this need to make me better, after all I should know better shouldn't I?
This human spirit is a funny thing, you strive to be better, to reach perfection, or your conception of perfect, but knowing you won’t achieve it. I know this might happen again, and that knowledge only makes more pissed, or pissed off as they say in British :P.
Murphy's law if it can go wrong, it will go wrong, this is a basic principle, which I verified today, and I’m sure to verify it in the future.
How come we can't correct some things even after identifying what you did wrong? I know what you might say, you can use tools to avoid these things better, but in the end we all know that we will fail, we are only human right?
Honestly I want to say NO, but I know better... Ignorance is bliss... So why do I strive for more knowledge, fucking complexities of human life...
The events the throw your world of balance, right on the moment you are trying to rebalance it... Murphy again... You feel the frustration, knowing that it will pass, and once it does, you are bound to make the same mistake again... Fucking human nature...
I sometimes think this is a way recurrently excuse our flaws, especially on days like today, that I feel frustrated. I mean think about it, I failed, well I am only human. If I take it literally it can excuse practically anything, so seriously FUCK HUMAN NATURE, we are rational beings, when wrong our nature is just another obstacle to overcome... I'll try will you? (Fuck even here I allow for the failure possibility of being a human :P)

No comments: