Sunday, February 17, 2008

Schnuffel Kuschel

LOL, so today I was going to talk about the game and how I play it, and how good I am at it :P, quite serious business, but then I got the song that marks my Chamonix trip. So first the context, in my Hotel the TV was only in French or German, plus CNBC and sky news, anyways I got the German MTV and on the commercials you always had a song to get as a ring tone the Schnuffel Kuschel, at first I was what the fuck is up with the bunny, but this shit grows on you and soon I was trying to sing a German song :P, ridiculous I know... A stupid bunny song, with potential for remixing, try fitting words into the song it is really fun, I am talking too much just check it...



After this, what can I say about life, or game, or whatever, LOLOLOLOLOL.....
LET'S SING THE Schnuffel Kuschel............ (Nop not out of my mind yet, at least not more than usual)

1 comment:

i said...

LOOOL what the hell???? :D