Thursday, February 7, 2008

If it can go wrong...

... it will go wrong, I am pissed with my mp3 player stop working due to software on the day before I go to Chamonix, really not cool.
Anyways I am going to Chamonix so no posts for a week, on the bright side I’ll share pictures when I get back, so I’ll try to tell about what happened there. For now nothing much to say, had a day that can be described as "if it can go wrong, it will go wrong" oh well better days will come, I can't be depressed I am going to Chamonix for a week, and all I need to do is a 30 minutes presentation, seems like a pretty good deal :P
Anyways I’ll leave you guys with my song of the moment, because I still have a document to finish and a bag to pack so cheers and see you in a week.



Great sound, great lyric, simply GREAT...

No comments: