Tuesday, July 29, 2008

10 000

So after a somewhat long absence a post and funny enough it is going to state that I'll be absent for a longer period, holiday time :D. Funny I used to say vacation, who says that the place where we live doesn't affect our speech? :P Hopefully no one...
10 000 days of existence, how geeky of me I know, but I did state in a previous post that I would keep track of the main milestones of the day count for my life. It is quite funny that it hit this time in my life, where I've been absent from the blogsphere (such cool term :P), not for the fact of being absent but for the reasons of such absence. Another thing I am realising just now, it has been 7 months since I started this blog and fuck how things are different. The funny thing is that I can trace it back, I must admit that the major things are quite masked in borrowed words, but it is all here, or most of it, recent events have been less present, not just due to lack of time I must admit, but also due to the quote "something is not real until it has been said or written". I know this quote is utter rubbish, but it is quite convenient to follow :P.
Well some things don't change, and the 10 000 days of experience help, my ability to talk without saying much, my ability to bend realities, my ability to logically change my own reason, this is not a typo, the way we reason can be changed to suite the current realities, men how much bullshit can I say :P.
Anyway I am not in that state of mind, I am in a quite cool place, giving the world a real chance, while the world gives me the same, this actually reminds me of a post I never wrote but I should, I'll mention it now and perhaps follow up on it. My world is a world of worlds, where the existing world is a mere combination of other disperse worlds, this makes it quite original, complex and unique, but not really belonging to anyone. I am a good beacon for worlds, great worlds, thus the quality of the illusion of my world. But this is for another post, just a mere brain dump of something that you might like to consider or not :P.
The holiday, need to mention this :P, going to a Greek island called Milos and hopefully other islands around it, just Google it, and picture me there :P, I'll post some pictures upon my return ;). This year I decided not to go to Portugal so that I could actually rest, going home is obviously awesome, I'll be going in September, but I need a place simply to have a holiday, no cares besides that. Which reminds me, next year I will try to schedule something with all my friends, even if it is something like a weekend, I think it would be awesome so start considering it ;). Which reminds me, anybody for skiing in February?
Now for me, well work has been good, after my viva, things have been smooth, I can still program, I thing I can even do it better than before, it is weird, I have more clarity for it, not that I am complaining :P.
Personally and that is what people expect more, not sure how to approach this one, I would like to provide some, how shall I put it, divine slaps to a few people, although that seems quite petty and I don't feel petty thus I'll leave them with all of their delusions and self centred worlds. Me I feel good, it has been a while, weird for a person that thinks and knows (:P) himself to be awesome? Well, yes arrogance doesn't come with a feel good patch, it comes from clarity of thought about oneself. I am seeing things quite clear, have a small problem with one of my friends which I'll find a way to make up for, but besides that all is quite good, even my new hair cut (from today) is quite refreshing, although not that great, apparently some people like my hair big ;P.
Funny just had a flash about some people from my past, not related to anything, but here goes my cheer to these guys that are more or less present in my world due to life circumstances, Laffer: Mister you can do anything if you put your mind to it, it is a cliché but you are one of those with the right potential to. Marta: The cool engineer, glad to call you a colleague. Marco: Dude I know you'll never see this, but your original theory is true, it is a shame that it is. Anyway, these people where in my flash, a weird one, moving on...
I just got a call that pretty much took my concentration to write much more...
All in all 10 000 days of a brilliant guy's life, with ups and downs, but with the certainty of great world, with great other worlds that provide great expectations for the next 10 000, for all of you who touched my life in one way or another, my sincere thanks, you did so much more than you can ever imagine, more than I can ever say, cheers to you...

No comments: