Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dice...

Hello, well sorry for the absence but my time was demanded by a member of nobility ;P (Private joke), anyway I am sorry I haven't wrote anything for a couple of days, and the previous days I didn't really wrote anything. I just have been with a lot on my mind that I don't quite know how to put into words, like the other guy said "words are meaningless", and yet for me words bring things to reality. Very tricky, but again today I wont talk much about any of this, need to consult with my advisers (you know who you are :P) before I can formulate some sort of post on it.
There is a Portuguese restaurant in Nottingham, yesterday went there, I drank a Compal maça, you have no idea how good that was :P.
Anyway don't want to be in the computer thus a nice song for all of you, dice, you play them and you never know what you might get, a great day hopefully ;)...

No comments: