Friday, July 11, 2008

MPhil Stage

So today I had my official progress examination, basically the university's way of checking I am in the right track for my PhD. It was fairly smooth, no major issues, some questions as expected which I was able to quickly answer, so all in all like the Professor that did the examination said, "seems useful". LOL, that was his final remark which I know is positive, but seriously sounded a bit patronizing. He is the Professor so he should know better, or at least one can hope he does :P.
All in all a good day, I can get an MPhil on this stage, so my work is valued at this level, but wait don't congratulate me since it is something perfectly normal in a PhD :P
So now, next stage, some work before the holidays and after back on the PhD research horse ;)

No comments: