Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Unease...

I was going to be a bit more descriptive on the title, but anything I combined with unease didn't quite cut it, thus I go for the feeling more at hand even though it says nothing (well I didn't call it towards nothing for nothing ;P).
This is quite a strange time in my life, but as usual I don't want to focus on the particular aspects of my life. I rather try to create abstractions that reflect my life which might be of better use for others.
The feeling of unease is a quite tricky feeling, you don't feel bad per say, but it prevents you from feeling good. This feeling triggers doubt in your mind, which cases you to question, which cases you to stop, which could be potentially destructive (the hesitation issue mentioned in a previous post).
Being unease might have a source, or it might be a generic feeling, you might be unease about something, for example work, but you might be generically unease due to your current circumstances, which at the end of the day might be just feeling unease about several things.
Unease cases you to think about things that you already consider, rethinking is a tricky business, if conclusions where there, they where there for a reason even if you can't see it clearly. Something you should consider before reconsidering.
I guess I am putting out guidelines for my own unease :P.
This feeling also cases you some insomnia, which reminds me I got a comment on my Insomniac post. Which actually fits perfectly with this topic of unease. The fact of the matter is one tends to be quite defensive in life, if we don't protected ourselves who will? The feeling of unease threatens our safety zone, our comfort zone, well it might just be that this zone has changed because you changed, but you just can't see it. The clairvoyance that time provides can not be rushed, thus we need to live life with questions that time will soon provide the answers for. Our fears are realized or not through time, time this concept that enables all existence, sometimes a foe sometimes a friend, you can rush time (Well theoretically you can but that is physics ;P) and at the end of the day would you want to?

Now the music in my mind not for what I feel, but the wider picture... and perhaps also for me... enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the past days I have been having this feeling.Thinking things over and over again, trying to understand or reach conclusions while missing facts. Waiting for something that is barely there. Finally, the thought that a immense mistake is being made once again...