Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To the Facebook'ers...

Hello, so today the topic of the post is Facebook. For those few, if any, that aren't familiar with it, this is one of these social networks sites, that as all of them, has grown beyond its original intentions. But I am getting ahead of myself...
I've learn to live with this tool, after all in England you don't exist socially without Facebook, or so I hear... Before I go any further with this I want to emphasize that this tool has its benefits, and can be extremely useful, or I would not be using it. Namely the tagging of photos, organizing things, keeping in contact with friends of old, etc.
But how do you react to a poke? What the fuck is a poke anyway, it is like when people got mobile phones and just missed called people for no reason. I am bored, hmmm, what can I do, ahh I know, lets miss call someone. Why? What was the point, I am thinking of you while I am bored... Honestly some people. But moving on, this trend passed, and now poke is the new thing, I have nothing to say but I want to mess with you. Honestly if you poke me in real life I will probably punch you, so what can i do to a virtual poke? Poke back? Well I noticed this becomes a never ending cycle, so FUCK POKING. By the way it should be more like in MSN, a nudge, it sounds better,but never mind that.
I want to say why I am doing this post now, during the weekend someone told me it is not real until it is on Facebook... WHAT THE FUCK? Don't you think you are taking this Facebook too far, when a relationship is only official when it is on Facebook. Friends and family who cares, Facebook is the official record... Seriously people that act like this are scary, like truly scary...
I want to say for these people, THERE IS A LIFE BEYOND FACEBOOK, use it for its positives but please realize at the end of the day it is just a tool. Most of my closest friends don't have a Facebook account, so what?
Now for the final one, what the fuck is up with all of these applications, zombies, vampires, likeness test. Who gives a fuck? Seriously? And even if you do, well WHY BOTHER OTHERS WITH IT?
So to all you Facebook'ers, JUST CHILL, at the end of the day who gives a fuck? Use it, but wisely ;P check these out...





and the last the Facebook Anthem

No comments: