Monday, May 5, 2008

Problem solving

No, unfortunately this is not a work related post, I wish I this was about problem solving in a work related manor, or about me, well maybe not about me since I’ve been avoiding that topic for a while. Also I want to apologize for not talking about feeling people feeling dumb at times; this would be my topic under normal circumstances.
So going to my question, why do people that are able to solve problems end up with everybody else's problems to solve? And don't get me wrong I like solving problems, just not fucking obvious ones, or better yet the consequences of something obvious. I am thinking for review my protection circle, but the thing is some people are simply inside which is fine, but then their protection circle might include people outside of my own, thus the problem starts. One can't turn their back on the problem, yet we can't follow it through after all they are not suppose to get this sort of direction. Not to mention the fact THAT I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH, which are assumed that I am able to take care of, which I am BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT.
Anyways just a bit upset about having to deal with other people's life problems that have obvious solutions that they don't see, they don't want to see, thus making my soul task to deal with consequences of stupidity.
The worst blind is the one that doesn't want to see, and honestly I wish I could not care at all about these people, but the fact of the matter is I do care, which is a shitty situation that pisses me off...
Can't be cold, can't be warm, being in the middle can be looked at the glass being half full or half empty, there is no way to twist it to be full, which you would be able to if you where on either side of the spectrum, but the middle....
In Portugal they say "no meio é que está a virtude" roughly "the virtue is in the middle" well I DON'T see it...

No comments: