Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mancheter United wins...

Right, I had a day full of excitement, or shall I say several events occurred thus causing severals levels of reactions from my part. Nevertheless I will not go into my day, since that would be too personal on one side of events, and too masochistic on another... Yet the day ended at the mooch,translating, the university campus bar watching an all English Champions league final, in a pub like environment...
The English are beyond a shadow of a doubt at least among the best supporters ever, they sing, they cry, they put their hearts into the hands of these eleven players... For those who don't follow football, you might not understand this, regardless and going back to the point, the english fair play after being shatter is amazing. I was supporting ManU, not for any special reason, just think they played the best football this season, yet I felt the sorrow of the chelsea supporters. I mean how exciting was this game, I didn't care that much, but I did cheered, and screamed, and felt the air of excitment contaminating the environment, the tenntion, the prays, all into a very even match...
In fact I would say Chelsea did more, but at the end that doesn't guarantee anything in football, or life for that matter. Isn't it just fascinating how countries stop to watch 22 people fighting for a ball, I mean, life stops, simplicity sets in, and suddenly everything follows these simple rules, that at times are not well applied by the referee, there is a luck factor, there is a hard work factor, creativity, talent, hope, pride, action, reaction, then again isn't that just like life... ;)

No comments: