Monday, May 26, 2008

Mr. Brightside...

Hello all you crazy bloggers, not sure that is a real word, regardless today I decided to write a bit, not too much, but sightly more than recently, thus providing you with some insight to the nothingness of my life (you have to love my coherence with the topic of the blog, I am so awesome :P).
So this weekend was bank holiday weekend, translating to all of the non English readers, a extended weekend, thus tomorrow is a holiday. English don't have many fix date holidays, they shit to end up at a Monday, freaks lose the 4 day weekends we get in Portugal, or at least the potential for that. Nevertheless this is not the point although it is always nice to have some insight into other countries cultures. So going back on the ball, 3 nights, and 3 night outs, haven't done this in ages, really like ages, even going out was becoming rare, now in 3 nights .... Ehehhehe...
And today the song Mr. Brightside was on, and I realised how much I missed that song, it is my fucking song, I might not seem it, specially in this blog, but I am that guy, all in all I had lost that for a while, and now seems to be back and honestly I have no clue why.
Life is just simple, things are as they are, I accept things with ease, not concerned, simply a guy with a smirk that hints that he knows something nobody else knows. The thing is what do I really have to prove? Not going in details but, regardless of where I might fail, I know all in all the score will be extremely positive, this certainty provides me with the aceptance of the big picture, and it is awesome ;).
So enjoy my song, I had some problems choosing the right video, I think the topic of friendship is a cool one, specially since I thought about one lost friend recently, but you have to see the big picture...

No comments: