Saturday, October 30, 2010

x-factor Rebecca Ferguson...

So today I did my couples night in for Saturday, that means watching the x-factor, it is interesting how couple life has its own pace, but that is material for another post...

Today I want to talk about a person that for me is by far the best on this show, her voice is simply unique, timeless, she'd be great in any country, any time, and although she gets great comments from the judges, how the fuck is it possible that they value other just for now so called potential artists. If Cher is the future, I want to live in the past, where you feel well I leave it for you to judge... I am not british, but I really don't understand this, if a world class artist does not win, well either they are visionaries or idiots. I guess time will tell but for now I leave with the great Rebecca Ferguson....

No comments: