Thursday, October 28, 2010

Broken... Or simply sleepy....

A day with followed by a sleepless night with a shitty meeting... I am at moment sitting in front of the computer screen as I so many times do, with some word flowing through my head... And because I am in a sharing mood, here you have them....

The Broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight. Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time, and I am here still waiting, though I still have my doubts. I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out...

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain
there is healing in your name. I find meaning, so I'm holding on... I'm barely holding on to you.

The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head, I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead. I still see your reflection inside of my eyes, that are looking for purpose, they're still looking for life.

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain
there is healing in your name. I find meaning, so I'm holding on... I'm barely holding on to you.

I'm hanging on another day just to see what, you will throw my way. I'm hanging on to the words you say, you said that I will, will be okay. The broken light on the free-way left me here alone, I may have lost my way now but I haven't forgotten my way home...

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain
there is healing in your name. I find meaning, so I'm holding on... I'm barely holding on to you.

So I am borrowing some words for my head, never said they where mine ;) This one of these songs I found in last.fm by playing the fray radio, and I must say it is brilliant... enjoy the sadness...

No comments: