Monday, January 26, 2009

Breakeven...

Hello world! A programing joke ;P, an hello from Nottingham since I am back here after a few days in Portugal. Today is a the first day of a week where I hope to break even. What does that mean? Well I have a lot of issues to deal with mainly at work and hopefully by the end of this week I'll be able to feel even. This balance has been missing in my life, so I've been getting the support to compensate for this on my more stable anchor (my mom), and on my new rock hard anchor (girlfriend).
This trip to Portugal was good to get a break and smell the coffee, or try to smell it :P. To be fair this realization makes more sense considering the coffee in the UK is shit, thus how could I smell the coffee here ;P. Stupid joke, anyway moving on...
So I did my final reach out to a friend of old, it is unfortunate that he did not take it, perhaps he will in the future, life is funny that way, thing have a tendency to come around again. Which reminds me I did the I haven't seen you in 10 years thing again, a high school classmate that I hadn't seen for ages. She is doing well, biologist working in environmental impact projects or something like that, she was one of the people that wasn't hanging around with the main crowd, a bit on the side lines, but good to see her. For those who don't know me, although I mostly hanged around with the main people, I was one of those that from time to time did like to talk with people outside of that group. I think this is the case today still, and I think it is important to keep things in perspective. But this would be a post on perspectives which this is not.
To be honest I think it is a bit long already this post, but I want to leave you with a great song, at least for me it is, I would replace my song number two in the Christmas album for this one in a heart beat ;).

No comments: