Friday, January 9, 2009

A bit lost...

Today I wanted to write something here, but not much since my head is not organized at the moment, a bit lost between Portugal and the UK. The different lives, different worlds, got back to the UK, but I still don't feel like I am here. The knowledge of your surroundings but not feeling that you are there. The matrix effect, not sure if I mentioned the matrix here, come to think of it I haven't spoken about it in a while, and I am not sure that it is relevant. Nevertheless for this small point I will mention it. The feeling that your senses are misleading you into a reality that is as it should be, but it doesn't feel real. Oh well, let's not whine it is the beginning of the year, tomorrow I'll write a post or two, should have a couple of hours to kill due to lab duty, which just pissed me off, but that is another story...

No comments: