Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who to address?

Indeed on a day where work took all of my time away, only a nice walk home could have put this thought in my head, I could just talk about my holiday, and yet here I am deciding about who to address while I write this blog. This is something I have considered a lot, the fact that I can't really distance myself from writing without considering the audience. This does not really clash with the idea of the blog, to talk more about myself, so I let it through, but now it becomes an issue... What do you do when the past, present and future clash? well you choose the future, seems perfectly logical, but you do want to do it without clashing all to hell. Anyway that was just a small let's say stupid consideration, moving on...
Today I started to get a weird feeling sinking in, one of those that my fellow country men can understand very well but it takes several words to describe in english... It is funny to had this feeling attached to a certain enjoyment, to a moment in time where I clearly see myself, my own world and not simply a combination of worlds. Fuck I haven't actually talk about that theory, well if you want to learn about just ask, this seems like a safe way not to say more considering the low feedback I get :P.
Work late, really late, and still all is well in Nottingham, it could be better but the expectation is also nice...
Now the first photos from my holiday check out my AWESOME BUGGY...


And one of the beaches, or bitches :P (private joke)



It all looks horrible doesn't it? ;P

Now for a AWESOME SONG, it has been stuck to me all day, and it has a nice video with it ;p enjoy...