Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Goes Around...

... goes around and comes back around. Or at least this is true with this song. Today I stumble upon this version of it, which made me decide next chance I get to see this dude live I'll take it. It seems quite a show, a music show, who would have known :P.
Anyway, this is one of those songs that I liked and got hooked on for a while, in a time when let's say I was seeing the lyrics as something in front of me, well "funny thing about that is" now "I don't think about", the question of "Is this it?" was fully answered, as it was always clear in my head, but you give people a chance for surprising you... One of my rules, regardless of what you know, give people the chance to get there on their own...
This song now just makes me smirk, considering the reasons behind it, well I don't want to, I am pretty sure I have a clear idea thus I don't even dive into them...
A lesson of life, not all in a literal sense, but some of the sentences of the song just stick, and this version well it has something extra... Enjoy...



I have to reconsider my views of this dude, perhaps there is something more that just a catchy tune or two...

No comments: