Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There is no such thing as a free lunch...

Well another day, another story, was considering not even bothering, but I decided to share it with the world...

So I got a nice email, from Google saying that amoung other things "After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account poses a risk of generating invalid activity.", so translation no more ads for the Blog. There is an appeal which I am sure is there just for show, which I filed. In any case thank you for all who did support the Blog by clicking, on ads that you actually saw and therefore fulfilled the proposed for doing ads. A little bit of sarcasm considering I was given no specific reason for the cancellation, but then again had nothing to start with, have nothing to end with, net result is not negative :P

Well I thought this might be a way to fund my little dream, however how the saying goes "there is no such thing as a free lunch...", even if for a while you think it is free, in reality the carpet will always be pulled from under you feet. Live and learn, in some cases relearn...

I thought I restarted to write this blog for the purpose of supporting the dream, but I fact I like ranting about things, it gives me a bit of purpose in it self, and thus I'll keep on writing, even if I don't do anything towards making people read. So it is a see you latter for me and I guess a goodbye to the ads...

For those who supported the blog, a big THANK YOU, hopefully you found curious things in the ads, plus you made me smile, even if just for a short while...

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Oh That is so sad!!!! I cant believe it, bastards!! What is teh addsense for anyway? grrrrrrr