Friday, March 27, 2009

Twitters...

Well I thought I posted something on this, but I couldn't find it, so a small post turns into a bigger one.
Twittering, one of the new cool words, came across it watching the daily show a couple of months back. Don't get me wrong I heard it before, but just didn't catch my attention. But in the daily show, well jon makes fun of members of congress that are Twittering during a important speech. Like he said how desperate can you be to look trendy. So Twitter is the, how do they put it, ahh, what happens between mails and blogs, well now you can take the gap between mails and blogs and twitter! How awesome isn't it? Unless you actually have a life, with like things to do, but hey that never happens :P.
I don't even see the point considering facebook has status updates and all sort of other bullshits, which I already find, well, lets say pointless, so WTF?
Please tell me what is it about this, I really don't see it, "look just got up", "hitting the shower now", I mean what have we come to, how low and boring and decadent can life be to do this? Would really like thoughts on this, but like I said this is a small post, I wanted to share a funny one for all the Twittering people...

1 comment:

ganda said...

There is only one way of you finding out: give it a go. (you can always delete the account).

http://www.twitter.com/rmcgandara :)