Friday, February 13, 2009

Robot actuators...

Well this is the topic for my lecture next week. Since today I had a teaching dedicated day with a practical class/lab demonstration and preparing this lecture. The good news is I have all of it planed out, so I have all the skeleton slides with all the images and diagrams, I also have in my head all I want to teach. The bad news, well still need to put meat into the bones, text and bullet points about it plus the notes for myself, so I don't forget to teach something. So a day of robots, sensors, programing and actuators. Seems nothing much? Well actuators means loads from several types of electrical motors to pneumatic and hydraulic shit. Electromagnetic fields and shit bahh.
So I just wanted to share this frustration of preparing slides for which you already know what you want to say but it still takes a hell of a long time to prepare. For those of you who don't understand, well what can I say, it is not like I can put just what I like, I have to talk about all the shit. And in the end it is all shit, right? Well one can hope not...

1 comment:

linear actuator said...

Valve actuators are really needed for complex tasks in the high power market.If the load requires accurate positioning, the electric actuators as well as the valve actuators has the advantage among others.That is why,to familiarize yourself in this kind of industrial application , knowing how an automation works is a wisely action and will positively keep us in track.