Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sleeping my head away....

Hey you all, well today I get to post stuff because on holiday in portugal there is hardly any excuse not to. A lot of stuff in the last week prevented me to actually write anything, nevertheless I'll try to fill you in, basically I moved house, that is it, well not just but never mind that.
Today I arrived in Portugal, and when I was doing my Guincho tour (driving around in Guincho, google it (Guincho) if you care :P) I put on a CD from the past, besides the reminiscing, this CD reminding me of the best song for driving fast, well if not the best it would be in the top 5, anyway I wanted to share it, feel free to tell me yours...



OK the music clip is, well, lets say from the time machine, but the sound is still AWESOME ;)

No comments: