Friday, April 3, 2009

Amitriptyline...

So today I am making a comment on the fucking anti-depression medication for curing headaches. The headache does go away, but you become numb, not even just that, it is like you feel your headache but not really, you feel that part of the brain but it doesn't hurt, you are simply aware it is there. You become slower in thought, which for me was quite annoying, plus yesterday night when I choose to stop the medication, the headache was quite heavy, more so than usual. Another side effect of this shit is the need for sleep, and although this is on the warnings, it doesn't say if you take it at night you will have 100 times more difficulty getting out of the bed in the morning. All in all, I don't recommend this shit to anyone, at least for headaches...
For depression, I really feel for the people that need to take simmilar drugs, the numbness is confusing, seriously not a nice feeling. You feel like it is you, but you are not really there, anyway my comment is made ;)

No comments: