Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who Moved My Cheese?

So today I want to share a small fable with you, hopefully it will give you something to think about at least. I read this story a couple of years ago, and found it brilliant in its simplicity and its truth. For some reason I forgot about it, and I think it is something that should always be present in our lives.

Quick mention of the characters, they all represent one attribute of people, so you might have a bit of all in you, but which one is more you? Well check the story and let me know... Be honest about it, all of them have their strengths and weaknesses, and economics is all about transforming one into the other, and treats into opportunities... Or so I've been told ;)

Anyway, enjoy the tale...

Who Moved My Cheese ?

1 comment:

Cristiana said...

hey! stop copying me! :)))