Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is blogging dieing?

I am again on one of my wondering music navigation nights, check my multiple emails, even the ones I never checked, and thought that I should write something, inicially I was on facebook, so I thought maybe I should do a status update ( for the first time ever :P ), and that got me thinking people are more concern with all their contacts that they care less and less for blogs, finding thoughts of people that you have to search for? I mean come on just check facebook, there is a world of thoughts, photos and gossip and of people you actually know :P

Well I am being ironic, I thought once of posting my blog on facebook, but they I wondered why? If someone would really want to know about me they would ask, or find the blog anyway...

I think the time for blogs as passed, it got somehow incorporated into social networks...

Today it is all about the network, who you know, not so much what you know, people can be as interesting or uninteresting as they want, but if more people press the "like" bottom well those are the thoughts that all will follow... Just another one of those thoughts I decided to share, have a good one...

1 comment:

ADVERSE! said...

is blogging dieing?..hmm...ive done it for many many years and have never had a big following...my reason for originally blogging and still is to have somewhere to vent without feeling censored!as for fb i just deleted 157 people lol